Research and Development Center “Titanium of Zaporizhzhia”
Director – Ph. D. in Technical Sciences, Professor Olexandr Ovchynnikov.
Address: 64 Zhukovskogo Str., office 1а, Ukraine, Zaporizhzhia, 69063.
Tel.:+380 (95) 434-77-31, (061) 769-8-362; e-mail: email@example.com
- Development of technology for powder production from hydrogenated titanium sponge and titanium parts by means of powder metallurgy.
- Development and production of 3D powder.
- High-quality products for aerospace industry including special alloys (nano-titanium).
- Production of alloyed titanium sponge and powder on its basis.
- Development of technology for gas turbine engine parts production from intermetallics in the Ti-Al system – alpha phase (Ti3Al) and gamma phase (Ti-Al).
- Development of technology for disk production from scaling resistant nickel grain-based alloys.
- Technology of vacuum arc remelting of non-ferrous metals.
- Mobile integration of innovative technologies and development of metallurgical production basis for up-to-date powder technologies in the wide range of material science of titanium, its alloys and other leading metals applied in aircraft engineering.