February 05 of this year, head of the laboratory of metallothermy of PJSC “Titanium institute”, Ph.D. T. Yanko took part in the online conference “New trends in the construction, research and operation of flying objects” organized by the Łukasiewicz Institute of Aviation, Warsaw, Republic of Poland.
T. Yanko made a presentation “Prospects for the new materials and technologies and their introduction into the aerospace industry”.
Conference topics are as follows:
1. Design and testing of aircraft.
2. Modern aviation materials, production and research technologies.
3. Security of aviation systems.
4. Modern power plants of aircraft and missiles.
5. Theoretical aspects of the development of new methods of design, construction and research of modern aviation.
6. The human factor as a sensitive element of the operation of aviation systems.