We are happy to represent our product to you and tell you about its properties.
We have long been on the market of powder manufacturers and we have the potential to provide our high-quality powders and products to countries of Europe, America and China.Regarding our products, we are making pressed titanium elements, and we are ready to consider your request, if you give us specifications. Please find attached tables of gravimetric and chemical composition of grinded powders. It is possible to produce experimental batches of titanium powder by HDHprocess.Powdercompositionis provided in following tables, but we can also make other compositions, necessary for you.
Powder compositionis provided in following tables, but we can also make other compositions, necessary for you.
|Ti (Weight %), ≥||
Impurities (Weight %), ≤
Table 2 Oxygen Content of Titanium Powder with Different Particle Size
OxygenContent (Weight %)
We can also provide hydrogen saturatedtitanium powders to you.
Based on your answer, we will be able to expand our offer, set a price and also material production terms.
Our team of professionals with representatives from appropriate sections shall be available for discussion on how we can become your effective business partners to take care of your needs.
State Enterprise “State Research and Design Titanium Institute” together with Research Center “Titanium of Zaporozhye” suggests the innovative technology for production of low-cost titanium powders by means of hydrogenation-dehydrogenation from titanium sponge or other titaniferous materials of different quality and grain particle size.
State Enterprise “State Research and Design Titanium Institute” can provide technology and design titanium powders production facility of the required capacity on the basis of this technology.
Presently, the research work is in progress, which is aimed at optimizing parameters of hydrogenation of titanium sponge of different grades as well as wastes of titanium and its alloys in the form of crops of rolled stock, bars, billets, stampings and shavings.
The production process provides for a possibility of varying the quality of powders as well as the size and chemical composition, content of oxygen, nitrogen, iron, nickel, magnesium, aluminum, vanadium, including production of high-quality powders of the required grain-size distribution (40-100 µm) for additive technologies, synthesis of articles by the methods of powder metallurgy, build-up welding, deposition, etc.
Field of application of titanium powders produced according to this technology:
– chemical, oil- and gas-processing industry – corrosion-resistant filtration elements and filtration systems for liquids and gases, shutoff valves and fittings, fastening systems under complex climatic and corrosion conditions, getter systems, Rashig rings;
– healthcare – titanium prosthetic dentistry, pins, implants, fastening systems in case of fractures, clips, splints;
– industry – air filters, oil filtration systems, self-lubricating bearings, bushings, fastening elements, deposition component;
– metallurgy – preliminary alloys, powder alloys, ferrotitanium;
– elements for sea shipbuilding;
– articles of “low cost” series – rod-type semi-finished products, hardware group, shutoff valves and fittings, flanges, special-geometry parts, intricate-shape finished articles;
– articles similar by characteristics to series cast and deformed alloys of ВТ5, ВТ6, ВТ1-0 and other types – rod-type semi-finished products, hardware group, shutoff valves and fittings, flanges, special-geometry parts, intricate-shape finished articles.
We are ready to have a dialog with all the structures concerned:
– in manufacturing titanium powder required for the needs of domestic production;
– in processing titanium scrap by means of hydrogenation;
– in development and optimization of technology for titanium powder production by means of hydrogenation-dehydrogenation featuring certain properties with subsequent fulfillment of the whole complex of design works.
The technology of producing articles by means of powder metallurgy is based on the cold shaping of part or blank by means of press-forming and subsequent high-temperature synthesis in vacuum. This technology enables production of articles from titanium alloys and other structural materials featuring high level of physical and mechanical properties corresponding to standard alloys. The very technology of synthesis by means of powder metallurgy provides maximum materials’ utilization rate (more than 0.95) and high adaptability to manufacture corresponding to mass production with high degree of automation.
State Enterprise “State Research and Design Titanium Institute” together with Research Center “Titanium of Zaporozhye” have developed technologies for production of long-size rod blanks of titanium powders featuring diameter up to 80 mm and length up to 2,000 mm. Besides, the technology of forging sintered rod blanks has been developed, which gives a possibility to provide a composition, structure and properties not inferior to the corresponding parameters of alloys produced according to classical technology.
Titanium powders according to ТU U 14-10-026-98 produced at Zaporozhye metallurgical pilot plant (ZMOZ) of State Enterprise “State Research and Design Titanium Institute” are used as basic material for sintered articles of titanium alloy.
The advantages of technology for producing articles of titanium powders and alloys based on the powder-metallurgy method are as follows:
– possibility of low-tonnage articles production;
– production of critical parts, including the engine-building;
– production of articles of powders with prescribed chemical composition, controlling structure of alloys, content of oxygen, nitrogen, iron, nickel, magnesium, aluminum and vanadium in titanium powder;
– possibility of using mixtures of thermomechanical and hydrogenated titanium powders.
The whole complex of services in the development of corresponding technology and designing will be rendered to enterprises interested in commercializing technologies for producing titanium powders and articles thereof.
State Enterprise “State Research and Design Titanium Institute” can also sell powder of its own production that is derived using both traditional method and method of titanium sponge hydrogenation.
The Ukrainian enterprises are facing now a very acute problem of import substitution of produce made of titanium and its alloys, which can be solved by incorporation of the suggested technologies.
State Enterprise “State Research and Design Titanium Institute” suggests incorporation of the up-to-date, highly-efficient, innovative, resource-saving complex technology for the production of alloyed titanium sponge used for production of titanium alloys and alloyed metal-powder compounds for additive technologies based on titanium powders.
The introduction of this technology will help produce the feedstock both for classical (cast and deformable) titanium alloys and for the cutting-edge directions of production (additive powder technologies), which are being widely incorporated into high-tech fields of industry, chemistry, aviation, space technologies and nuclear-power engineering.
This technology will give a possibility to produce exclusive merchandise featuring deep stage of processing and assigned alloying systems for advanced titanium alloys ВТ-5, Ti-Mo-Al, etc. and widely used titanium alloys 6%Al-4%V, Grade 5, Ti-O, Grade 3, ВТ-6, etc.
Our technological solutions help simultaneously reduce expenditures for production of titanium sponge, increase its added value and increase competitiveness of the manufactured produce.
The innovative components and know-how of State Enterprise “State Research and Design Titanium Institute” are as follows in this technology:
1. Technologies and equipment for production of binary chloride mixes.
2. Technologies and equipment for reduction and vacuum separation of the alloyed titanium sponge with assigned alloying systems featuring uniform distribution of alloying elements.
3. Technologies of processing alloyed titanium sponge blocks.
4. Technologies and equipment for production of particulate metal-powder compounds for additive technologies by means of hydrogenation-dehydrogenation.